Call Us: +233 242 22 5055
Things To Do When Buying a Land
- Conduct due diligence on the land before buying it.
- Check with the Lands Commission to verify whether the land actually belongs to that individual or group
- Obtain a cadastral or site plan prepared by a licensed surveyor which shows the precise location and coordinates of the land.
- Before making payment, make sure to draft a purchase and transfer agreement endorsed by you and the seller.
- Ensure that you inform the Lands Commission about the transaction and apply for a transfer and registration of the land.
- You can use our architectural drawings or submit drawings of your own. Once plans have been finalized we will give an estimate for the completion of the home. The project will be concluded in quarterly statements and payments. During the quarterly communications, pictures of the building progress will be submitted and any changes you deem necessary will be discussed and implemented. Any and all adjustments will be provided in writing throughout the building project. Agents will make themselves accessible for all your needs and concerns. You would be welcome to view your home in progress at any time either in person or on SKYPE to make you a part of your own project.